Your investment property is a source of income, so make sure you’re not burdened with unforeseen expenses.
Make sure your rental property is protected with CGU Landlord Insurance against extreme weather events like storms and floods, as well as fire, explosion, water damage, damage by tenants, or if you are liable for medical bills.
There's also protection in the event of an emergency with cover for repairs and clean-up. Plus, you can choose to add on coverage options for rent or rent default and theft by tenants.
Whether you own a house, townhouse, unit, flat, terrace house or even a unit in a retirement village, you can be confident knowing you’re covered by CGU Landlord Insurance.
- Protection for all property types
- Cover for extreme weather, fire, explosion and water damage
- Cover for malicious damage and accidental damage by tenants and their guests
- Cover for rebuilding fees up to 10 per cent of your buildings sum insured and debris removal
- Options for extra liability cover, loss of rent cover or theft by tenants cover