Landlord Insurance

Your investment property is a source of income, so make sure you’re not burdened with unforeseen expenses.

Make sure your rental property is protected with CGU Landlord Insurance against extreme weather events like storms and floods, as well as fire, explosion, water damage, damage by tenants, or if you are liable for medical bills.

There's also protection in the event of an emergency with cover for repairs and clean-up. Plus, you can choose to add on coverage options for rent or rent default and theft by tenants.

Whether you own a house, townhouse, unit, flat, terrace house or even a unit in a retirement village, you can be confident knowing you’re covered by CGU Landlord Insurance.


Want to know more?

Having trouble deciding which Insurance is right for you?

Use our comparison tool to help find the best option for you.

Important information

Gateway Bank Ltd ABN 47 087 650 093 has an agreement with Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance ("CGU") for the referral of insurance products. Gateway Bank is entitled to receive from CGU a commission being a percentage of premium paid for insurance products issued to you or your business pursuant to this agreement. Please contact CGU on 13 22 94 for further information. Insurance products are issued by CGU. A product disclosure statement (PDS), Target Market Determination (TMD), and/or any further policy wording for the insurance products is available from You should consider the product disclosure statement and/or any further policy wording before making a decision in regard to your insurance needs.

* Please note that you are about to leave this website and enter a site operated by CGU.