Don’t let your day on the water be ruined by a nasty surprise. Get back to boating sooner with Boat Insurance from CGU, ensuring protection for both motor and sailing boats on inland or coastal waters up to 200 nautical miles.
CGU's Boat Insurance covers your asset from the unexpected, such as theft, fire, malicious damage and stranding or capsizing. CGU covers damage that occurs while loading and unloading your boat, as well as collision with other watercraft, jetties, submerged objects or motor vehicles.
Additionally, you have the option to broaden your scope of cover by adding any of the following options:
- Agreed value sum insured on the boat less applicable excess.
- Extra cover for yacht racing, water skiers and aquaplaning liability
Know that your boat is covered with the level of cover that suits you and your pursuits, whether it be a dinghy or a Maxi Yacht, giving you the peace of mind to enjoy your days on the water.
- Replacement guarantee for boats under 2 years old
- $10 million liability cover
- Up to $1,000 worth of cover for marine accessories, contents and tools
- Covered for all inland waters and coastal waters up to 200nm
- Optional extras include water skiing, yacht racing and extra accessories